• Search
March 14, 2019 | Agencies

Girl dies after consuming poison in Ganderbal

A girl died on Thursday after allegedly consuming some poisonous substance at her residence in central Kashmir district of Ganderbal.

Official sources said that a 19-year-old girl, resident of village Bujad in Kangan, Ganderbal, was rushed to Sub-District Hospital Kangan in an unconscious state on Thursday.

She was referred to the SK Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Soura, where she was declared brought dead.

March 14, 2019 | Agencies

Girl dies after consuming poison in Ganderbal

              

A girl died on Thursday after allegedly consuming some poisonous substance at her residence in central Kashmir district of Ganderbal.

Official sources said that a 19-year-old girl, resident of village Bujad in Kangan, Ganderbal, was rushed to Sub-District Hospital Kangan in an unconscious state on Thursday.

She was referred to the SK Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Soura, where she was declared brought dead.

News From Rising Kashmir

;